Wednesday, December 1, 2010

When a friend dies...but they're still on facebook.

I don't know what the protocol is on this. My friend Lancelee Trimm died this weekend. I just found out today. Decided I'd do him a little tribute. He was also a decidedly dapper gentleman forever with his big apple cap, trousers, waistcoat and chain. Unfortunately, I never got the chance to use my camera to take a pic myself, so I'll borrow from the man himself, who was a very talented photag. For example...
by Lancelee








This pic reveals his artistic eye

That's how i remember him. Edwin well-said "This man had a clean heart I can tell"...you can see it here.

Always stylin

This is me. It's the last pic he commented on facebook saying we should have a jam session. I agreed.

He was also a multi-instrumentalist (he was very generous with his gifts, taking the time to teach me vibraphone:). Notice all the instruments in the pic with the Christmas tree.


Lancelee James Trimm

 Peace brother.

No comments:

Post a Comment