Tuesday, August 9, 2011

Leaving for Europe in a week!


I am elated. Here is a post of my beloved NYC before I leave. I probably won't post while I'm gone but I plan one more update before the week is through. Wish me happy travels!...I'll post TONS of pix when i return ;)

WALL STREET and CUBES, Manhattan

Perspectives
Red car

Blue car
1980's business man

 I love this structure!! The way the light changed around it was delightful... so I danced a little :)












Love this structure too. Today it's all about cubes!!


Alone again



Ciao!

2 comments:

  1. Try to take photos of this red cube during a cloudy day.
    Regards from Thessaloniki.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the shots of you.... Okay girl, it's time to put photos of your European travels here ;)

    http://ladyonaroof.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete