Thursday, June 9, 2011

Yay! Computer's working again.

Well, the title says it all. I know you know where I'm coming from if your looking at this from your computer or phone. ha!

Needless to say, pictures have been accumulting these weeks!! Of course, they're mostly wintery ones since we went straight from winter to a 100-degree heatwave today (I've go that great song by Martha and the Vandelles in my head!  HEATWAVE live!). I've been hearing the firetrucks more than usual. If it's within your power, please don't open the fire hydrants full blast and spend all our precious water on the streets. okay.

So speaking of our wonderful city and it's various neighborhoods. Here's shots of my favourite Patrick in the Park at Gramercy Park. We went for a short stroll :) There are endless politics surrounding this park so i will stay mum on it. Here you can enjoy a look at the gardens and massive trees!




This pic reminds me of Great Expectations...

Patrick giving me a verbal history :)


Ciao! xo

1 comment:

  1. beautiful park, and Patrick is so adorable. And you are beautiful as usual! xox

    ReplyDelete